Network security consists of provisions and policies adopted to prevent and monitor unauthorized access, misuse, modification or denial of computer network and network accessible resources. Network security candidates work to ensure a high level of security for computer network and infrastructure. Network security worker monitors the IT security channels of various departments.
They also coordinate with other departments on network vulnerabilities and review network modifications.
Candidates applying for these jobs should be familiar with the techniques of wireless, internal and external network . It is advisable for the candidates seeking employment opportunities in this filed to get themselves certified in networking.
Network Security Sample CV Template
55 Pit Street, Green park
London, HT1, 2GE, UK
Mobile: 0886 123456
Experienced network security engineer, having experience in maintaining security investigation, recommending security technologies and performing security investigations looking for a suitable post in a reputed company
2003 – 2004 Sr. Network Security Analyst, UT technologies, London
- Providing security and engineering support to protect systems infrastructure.
- Interface with technology engineers from multiple disciplines to solve complex problems in order to reduce overall risk to the business.
- Performing research, analysis, and implementation of technical solutions to meet current and future security requirements.
- Operate within projects acting as security subject matter expert for a given technology and fulfill tasks to meet overall objectives and timelines.
2000 – 2003 Jr. Security Analyst, Idea Technologies limited, London
- Oversee and conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration testing/ethical hacking
- Preparing and distributing security assessment reports to customers.
- Researching and developing testing tools, techniques, and process improvements.
- Perform additional incidental duties as assigned.
Bachelor degree in Information Technology Sunshine University 2000
Certifications: CISSP certified
Familiar with C, C++, .Net, JAVA
Script writing Skills (VB, perl, PHP)
Can be provided upon request