IT Security Managers are responsible for managing the overall activities and processes involved in the use and confidentiality of information specific to the company. They serve as the security consultant based on IT services as well as other related events or situations. IT Security Managers perform information security risk assessments and implement the security policies and regulations of the company.
Sample IT Security Manager CV Template
London, WC2A 5AE
I am a highly qualified and dedicated IT Security Manager who is capable of fulfilling tasks in maintaining IT security operations. I am seeking an opportunity to work in a respectable company to further develop my skills and help the company achieve its goals and objectives.
Summary of Qualification
- Willing to multi task and work until job objective and demands are satisfied
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Profound ability to maintain proper conditions for security maintenance
- Strong ability to exert force implement policies and regulations on security
- Great adaptability to work effectively and create network operations procedures for safety of information
- Profound willingness to respond to tasks and identify essential information to perform job efficiently
- Strong ability to respond and attend to security details
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: IT Security, Cordence Ltd.
- Performed evaluations of existing IT security systems and developed improved procedures
- Assisted in the creation of overall security standard operations for each department
- Provided direct training to employees and affiliate marketing partners regarding policies and guidelines
2002 – 2006: Masters in Management, London University
2002-2006: Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.