Fire Safety Officers are responsible for maintain the fire safety database of the fire department and ensuring the efficiency of the procedures such as procurement and fire safety inspections. They give training on fire safety to citizens and organizations as well as documenting the fire hazards that have occurred in the area. They also respond to fire alarms and other perceived emergencies and ensure that they are promptly attended to by firefighters.
Sample Fire Safety Officer CV Template
Vineyard Street, Liverpool
Merseyside, L15 2PU
I am hoping to be employed as a Fire Safety Officer in a fire department or office that will be a venue for the execution of my skills and ability in fire safety and procedure management.
Summary of Qualification
- Extensive exposure to fire safety procedures and policies and on-field implementation of such
- Wide knowledge in conducting fire drills and system inspections including fire protection inspections
- Proficient in the use of programs and other communication technology necessary for the relay and updates of information
- Works independently and with or without supervision
- High degree of analytical skills in conducting work and experimentation.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Fire Safety Officer, Liverpool Fire Station
- Educate and inform citizens on fire safety and protection through seminars, fire drills and lectures
- Assist in the drafting of overall management plans for the department
- Conducted fire inspections and system protection inspections in area of responsibility
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Criminology, Liverpool University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.