Alarm dispatchers work in security companies and may also be employed in various kinds of companies or institutions such as fire departments and hospitals. Alarm dispatchers are mainly responsible for looking after alarm signals that are transmitted to the monitoring station. They ensure that the dispatch of alarm signals are based on established procedures and policies. In hospitals, alarm dispatchers generally dispatch alarm signals to emergency services and continue to follow-up the services until these arrive on the scene. Alarm dispatchers must also document the alarm signals that have been dispatched and inform concerned individuals about the emergency procedure.
Sample Alarm Dispatcher CV Template
Liverpool, Merseyside, L35 2JE
Reliable and hard-working job seeker hoping to work as an alarm dispatcher in a company where I can share my skills and abilities in providing security.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of work experience as alarm dispatcher.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledgeable of standard security methods and principles.
- Physically fit and with clear and conscientious mind.
- A team player and capable of working under minimal supervision.
- Willing to work long hours to accomplish assignments.
- Strong computer skills.
- Possess good customer service skills.
- Willing to work in a flexible schedule.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Alarm Dispatcher, People Care Company
- Responsible for dispatching alarm signals to relevant institutions such as fire department, polic department, or emergency units of hospitals.
- Notify customer contacts in case of emergency situations.
With a high school diploma.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.