Airport Security Officers can be organic employees or outsourced from 3rd party security agencies to the airport management organization. They are assigned in all entrance, exit and intermediate restricted areas of the airport premises. They are often found assisting Immigration Officers and Air Marshal in ensuring that airport operations are safe and protected from unwanted social misfits.
Airport Security Officer CV Format
Neville R. Cole
V. LaSalle St., Chicago, Illinois
Phone: (312) 449-4553
To work as an Airport Security Officer for an international airport
- 2002 – Present: Airport Security Officer, 1st Class, O’Hare International, Chicago
- Implement and enforce the airport’s security policies and rules to airline passengers and airport visitors.
- Assist immigration officials in the discharge of screening arriving passengers for an orderly and civilized processing.
- Provide security in highly restricted areas of the airport not meant for unauthorized personnel or airline passengers
- Accost, prevent or detain persistent personnel attempting to enter restricted airport areas and locations along the tarmac.
- Observe work shift rules to ensure optimum productivity
- Coordinate with local police in turning over apprehended persons found violating airport security and assist airport management in filing charges against them.
Skills and Qualification
- Passed the state’s security licensure to become a bonafide security officer
- Excellent medical and physical health with high presence of mind and martial arts skill.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to handle airport crowd
Awarded Employee of the Year 2005 for high performance ranking
1998 – 2002: In-house seminars and workshops on security systems, weapons and firearms managements, CCTV operations, crowd control and people management
1996 – 1998: BS Criminology (undergraduate), University of Cincinnati
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request