A sales representative is an individual who represents the sales department of a business organization and explains about the product of the company to the clients or the customers. He also helps in promoting the sales of the product by representing the company. The CV of Sales representative should showcase the skills, experience and educational qualification needed for the job profile.
Sample Sales Representative CV
Name: John Henry
Father’s name: William Henry
Date of birth: 15th of June 1983
Residential address: 2356 James Wood Street,
New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 234 98924
Mobile number: 44 974 95768
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages known: English and Latin
Marital Status: Married
- To make a career as a successful sales representative by working in the best business organization.
- To have complete knowledge about the products of the company so that I can clear all queries of the customer.
- To be flexible in my work schedule and not be tired if there are hectic travelling schedules.
- Bachelor in commerce from New York University in the year 2006.
- Working as a sales representative for Global Company Insurance since 2008. Job responsibilities include: Approaching companies to sell insurance products and explaining them in detail about the products.
- Worked as a salesman for Airy Vacuum Cleaners Limited from 2006 to 2008. My job responsibilities were: Visiting all the residences in a certain locality to sell vacuum cleaners and giving a demonstration of the product to the prospective customer.