Sales executive CVs should catch the attention of the employer. Find out all you can about the organization and what it is they are selling. You will then be able to show the employer that you are the right person for the job as you understand their products or services. Show that your objectives and values are in line with those of the organization in your career objective section so as to grab the attention of recruiter from the onset.
You may not need to show that you have plenty of experience as a sales executive but you must demonstrate a command of language, good communication skills, single mindedness and good people skills.
Sample Sales Executive CV
Mark John Rosales
5123 Pick Fayway Dallas, Texas
Mobile Number: 275 2952 257
Telephone Number: 214 76 3983
Aggressive sales executive with 3 years experience in territorial marketing, account management and client relations. Looking for a position that requires skills in sales and marketing, product advertising and branding and team building. The company should allow for growth and development of skills.
Masters in Resource Economics: University of New York- 2006 – 2008
Bachelor of Arts in Economics: Pacific Union College- 2000 – 2004
2008 – Present corporate sales executive, Satellite and Computer Products Inc
- Managing sales of computers and Cisco product lines to over 500 companies
- Forecast market trends and sales in neighboring states
- Directing the management and development of Texas wholesale accounts
- Exceeded the allocated annual sales quota by $ 600,000 and gross profit by 40%
2004 – 2006 Regional Business Manager, AT&T Federal Company
- Developing and implementing incentives focusing on end user marketing strategies
- Monitoring a computerized ticketing system
- Ensuring products are supplied to the region in a timely manner
- Observing new markets and initiating ways to venture into them
- Coming up with new ways to improve sales regardless of the economy
- Approving new employees who join the company each year
- Ensuring an increase in annual revenue
- In-charge of 3 business managers situated in other company branches
- Achieved over $ 2.5 million sales in a two-year period and set a company record then highest number of new accounts created in a year.
- Designed and printed email oriented marketing materials
- Recommended installation of a surveillance system to reduce employee theft
- Was awarded for increasing gross profits reopening inactive accounts through consistent sales calls.