For companies with extensive online sales presence, a dedicated Online Sales Manager is often assigned to be responsible for driving a team of online sales agents who process online orders as well as planning and developing programs to increase the monetizing appeal of the company’s online e-commerce sites. Often working at home, the Online Sales Manger conducts training, staff meetings and constant communication with staff through conference calls, emails and online chats.
Sample Online Sales Manager CV Template
Arnold A. Darnell
Lord St., Liverpool, UK
To work as an Online Sales Manager in a specialty fashion retail chain store to grow its online sales revenues
2004 – Present: Online Sales Manager, Boden UK Online
- Develop and maintain in online staff the appropriate level of knowledge about online retailing and about competitor products and services.
- Develop internet marketing strategies to increase website traffic and boost sales.
- Carry out social networking and prospecting to generate sales leads and
- Build industry-wide connections to help develop and generate new business opportunities through mail-shots, cold calling, promo campaigns and attending trade events.
2001 – 2004: Support Sales Manager, Marks & Spencer, London
- Assist sales manager with new promotional programs to attract new accounts, recover lost and retain existing accounts.
- Prepare budget and revenue forecasts and meet sales targets.
- Excellent knowledge in sales and online advertising/Internet media.
- Exceptional positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills.
Cited by management for consistently hitting sales targets from 2004 to 2008
1998 – 2001: BA Business Administration, Wheaton College
To be furnished upon request