Ex-factory manufactured goods in any industry need to find ready buyers and not remain in the warehouse for long. This is the job of the Manufacturing Sales Representative or Agent who ensures that finishes goods get immediately loaded up for shipment to their buyers. The longer they stay in the store rooms, the more money is lost for the manufacturer.
Sample Manufacturing Sale Agent/Representative CV Template
Fred B. Peters
James Watt St., Birmingham, UK
Phone: 0121 454 6675
To work as an Manufacturing Sale Agent in the automotive or shipping industry
2002 – Present: Manufacturing Sale Agent, Land Rover, Plc, Solihull
- Coordinate with market research or tap into research firms to learn about competing products, market demographics and spending habits
- Attend periodic sales meetings and conventions.
- Visit and discuss volume orders, delivery schedules, quality issues and sales support for clients
- Learn all technical and functional features of new Land Rover models to allow accurate information dissemination with existing and prospective clients
- Ensure continuing sales and promotional support for Land Rover dealers.
- Prepare regular sales reports.
- Above average ability to remain customer-oriented despite receiving setbacks
- Willing to travel to remote destinations for conducting sales calls
- High sense of responsibility to accomplish tasks without supervision
- Excellent creative selling skills to reach sales targets
- Complete an thorough knowledge about the products they are selling
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with clients
Cited by management for exceeding sales quotas for the years 2004, 2007 and 2008
1999 – 2002: BA Mass Communication, King’s College, London
To be furnished upon request