An equity sales executive is an individual who works for a financial institution such as a bank or an insurance company and helps the institution to sell the investment products to the clients or customers. Any individual who wishes to apply for this job position must frame an effective and impressive CV or resume for himself.
This CV or curriculum vitae must have the details of the individual which include his name, address, contact details, age, gender etc. If you are looking for a well detailed CV template for an equity sales job, then please refer to the following given sample of the same.
Sample Equity Sales CV Template:
PERSONAL INFORMATION:[enter the personal info about the applicant]
Current Employment Status:
Date of Birth: [dd/mm/yy]
My objective is to work at a challenging position of an equity sales executive in a prestigious organization so that I can exercise my skills of ______________ [mention the skills of the applicant and the qualities that make his/her suitable for the job].
- Obtained the degree of _____ [graduation degree name] from ________________ [name of the institute/ university] in the year ____________ [mention the year of passing].
- Also _________________________ [mention the details of the other degrees/diplomas earned by the applicant].
COMPUTER RELATED SKILLS:
- Have exceptional knowledge and skills of __________ [mention the computer skills acquired by the applicant].
TRAINING/INTERN SHIP DETAILS:
- ____________-__________ [enter the training period]: Undertook a training program namely ___________ [name of course/training program] from ___________ [enter the name of the organization/institute].
- ____________-__________ [enter the training period]: Undertook a training on___________ [name of the course] from ___________ [enter the name of the organization/institute]
WORK EXPERIENCE DETAILS:
I have previously worked at ___________ [mention the name of the company/organization] for ______ [mention the time period].