Retail buyer is the person who decides which products the store should buy and put them on shelves to sale. The Retail buyer must be aware of all available products in the market and must be capable of choosing best product at a best price. Choosing wrong product can affect reputation of the store. A Retail Buyer is expected to have strong relationships with sellers in the market.
Retail Buyer CV Format
Mobile No: +53 557 445 33
Telephone No: +52 476 4864
Career Objective: To work with a retail shop where I can be one of the factors of improvements in growth by my dealing skills and dedicated work.
Reliance Fresh (general store), 2008-2009: I have worked as retail buyer for grocery department. My job included purchasing different food products including different candies to sauces and breads to instant food maker packs. Purchasing different soaps, shampoos and beauty products also lied under my working area. All things need to up to date and I was never failed to satisfy a boom of new flavors in food products
Retail Buyer Objectives:
- To determine the purchasing stock of every product by forecasting demand.
- To remain updated with newly arrived products in the market and their demands.
- To keep enough stocks so that no customer returns with empty hands because of no stocks.
- To improve relations with sellers in the market.
2006-2008: MBA in Retail Industry, London School of Economics, London.
My article on “forecasting the business products” was published in well known “Market Plus” magazine.
- Bicycle Riding and racing