A research CV is written by individuals that are applying for positions in the research field. Jobs that are applicable to this kind of CV include head researcher, clinical researcher, market researcher, research assistant among others. A research CV should be able to convince a potential employer that you are the person best suited for the job.
It should be well detailed and should contain details of educational qualifications that are relevant to the job, work experience that you may possess in the field of research and any certifications or professional qualifications that will give you an edge over other applicants. A research CV should be tailored for the job that one is applying for.
SAMPLE AND FORMAT OF RESEARCH CV
Michelle McDonald smith
4552 Main Street Atlanta Georgia
Tel: (555) 59745687
Languages: English, Spanish and German
Marital status: Single
To use the tool of market research to ensure that consumers are satisfied and happy
A gifted and resourceful market researcher with five years experience in the field of research. Special talents lie in the collection and/or analyzing of new or existing data on product as well as service markets. Also capable of identifying and monitoring direct and indirect competitors.
Summary of qualifications
- Ability to plan and develop research projects as well as their implementation
- Exceptional ability in research principles and statistical analysis
- Proven track record in the analyzing of complex data as well as the ability to disseminate this information into a language that is easy to understand by all employees.
Diploma in Market Research from the Atlanta Oak Community college in 2002
Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Statistics from the Wichita state University in 2000
Engineering works of Atlanta 2005- to date
Market Research Analyst
- Develop marketing strategies for the organization
- Plan and co-ordinate various market research activities
- Come up with budgetary recommendations by determining fiscal requirements for the organization
Data links International 2002-2004
- Organize organizational events
- Prepare relevant documentation for events and distribute to all concerned parties
- Coordinate subscriptions and other memberships with regards to the organization
- A member of the front-line advertising team
Activities and Interests
- Reading motivational books, traveling, and meeting new challenges
- A member of the homegrown athletics team