Solar engineers have the essential task of managing the solar energy efficiently. Therefore, a solar engineer CV must effectively enunciate the essential know-how of a candidate that this field requires. Moreover, as this field is one of the demanding one for management of a useful sources of energy hence a candidate must outline his or her work and experience in this particular field.
Sample Solar Engineer CV
M 16 Central Park,
Contact number: 78980081
Email id: Anthony@gmail.com
Seeking for a position of solar engineer in repute organization which would utilize my skills and qualification for achieving desired success. Even I want to expose my skills in various challenges in order to represent my true abilities at its best.
- 2004: Bachelor’s of Technology with Major in Renewable Engineering, Stanford University of Engineering, USA
- 2006: Master’s of Technology with specialization in Solar energy engineering, American Institute of Solar Energy Research, USA
- Certified degree in various computer programming languages.
- 2005: Worked as an engineering intern at Madrid Energy Conservation Company, USA
- 2007-2008 Worked as an engineering intern at Royal’s Energy Savior Company, USA
- 2008-Present: Working in the position of Research Solar scientist at American Solar Energy Controls, USA
- Supervised in developing improved process and advanced solar cells.
- Efficient in designing solar projects as per commercial need.
- Gained strong experience in developing and setting construction at solar power stations.
- Awarded with an degree of excellence in “Solar power Research” by American Solar Energy Control, USA