A public relations officer (PRO) is a person who manages and handles relations and communications of a company or an organization with the mass media. He is answerable on behalf of the company. He is in short the spokesperson of the organization. The PRO develops the good image and reputation of a company. In case of slander or misdoing by the company, the PRO answers on behalf of the company to the media.
Sample Public Relations Officer CV
France – 9484
An experienced professional having work skills of many years looking for a job position which would develop my capabilities and would enable to serve and represent the company in a better way.
2005-Present: ABC Corporations
- Organized meetings and conferences with the media.
- Set interactions with the media when to divulge information about any new product or service from the company.
- Handled media relations and supervised meetings and interactions with the media.
- Distributed press releases and press reports to the media houses facilitating better information.
- Scheduled meetings of the reporters with managers and supervisors of the company.
- Conducted campaigns and public opinion drives to get a view of the image of the company in public.
- Planned and implemented PR strategies.
2000-2003: Bachelors in Mass Communication, College of Mass Media Studies.
2003-2005: Masters in Mass Communication, College of Mass Media Studies.
Professional reference will be added upon request.