Veterinarians can be found in animal hospitals and clinics. They are doctors specializing in animal medicine. Veterinarians diagnose and treat animals that have been wounded or are ill.
Sample Veterinarian CV Template
Dr. Andrew Webley
Woodside Avenue, North Finchley
London, N13 8TD
I am seeking employment as a veterinarian of a public animal hospital where my love of animals and capability to heal sick animals can be put to practice. I believe that I am highly qualified to be a resident veterinarian.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years working as a veterinarian in a government hospital.
- One year working as a veterinarian in my own private clinic.
- Wealth of experience in dealing with different kinds of animals.
- Exposed to various kinds of cases from illnesses to physical injuries in animals.
- Willing to travel to location of patients to treat them.
- Athletic and capable of handling large animals.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Veterinarian, London Animal Hospital
- Serve as resident veterinarian during day shifts.
- Check animals rushed to the out-patient department and emergency room.
- Give diagnosis and prescribe medicines and treatment for patients.
- Give recommendations to animal owners on how to keep pets and animals well-groomed and healthy.
- Give vaccinations to animals brought to the hospital for this purpose.
- On some occasions, give lectures and discussions to groups about animal care and well-being.
2005: Veterinarian, Private Clinic
- Checked the condition of animals brought to the clinic.
- Gave immunization to animals brought to the clinic.
1998 – 2004: Doctor of Medicine in Veterinary Medicine, London University
Internship at the London Animal Hospital Hospital for four years.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.