Surgeons are specialists who have undergone long and laborious education and training in the medical field. They perform various kinds of surgeries for patients that require removal or repair of internal organs and tissues.
Sample Surgeon CV Template
Dr. Anthony Nutbeam
Bryanston Road, Liverpool
Merseyside, L18 7AL
To be employed as a surgeon in a hospital that will challenge my skills and abilities as well as provide avenues for career growth. I believe that I am highly qualified for a post as a surgeon in a reputable hospital.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of professional experience as a surgeon in a good hospital.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Very efficient and highly skilled as a surgeon.
- Experienced in handling various cases needing surgery.
- Highly skilled in talking and dealing with patients and their families.
- Works well in a team and can effectively manage a team for surgery.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: General Surgeon, Liverpool Hospital
- Perform surgery for various cases requiring minor or major surgery.
- Plan and execute surgery from pre-operation until post-operation.
- Regularly check the status of the patient until recovery after surgery.
- Discuss and communicate with the patient and family about the details of the surgery.
- Monitor the health of the patient after surgery to ensure that no complications have resulted from the operation.
- Conduct additional operation or treatment if needed.
2002 – 2006: Specialization as Surgeon, Liverpool University
1998 – 2002: Doctor of Medicine, Liverpool University
1994 – 1998: Bachelor of Science in Biology, Liverpool University
Internship at the Liverpool Hospital for three years.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.