A school nurse is a medical professional that works in schools and educational institutions. School nurses provide immediate care to students and other employees that meet accidents or illnesses.
Sample School Nurse CV Template
Stratford, London E17 5LA
I would like to be employed as a school nurse where I will be able to practice my profession while helping students. As a mother, I am keen on helping heal children and teaching them how to maintain good health.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years working as a nurse in a private clinic.
- Exceptional skill in dealing with children and can relate well to students.
- Can work well individually and with co-workers.
- Patient and industrious.
- Passionate about the nursing profession and dedicated.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Nurse, Private Clinic
- Receive patients and checked their basic statistics for temperature and blood pressure.
- Talk to the patients to get initial symptoms before the doctor.
- Give medication and treatment as prescribed by the doctor.
- Discuss cases with the doctor if necessary.
- Note appointments with patients.
- Give information about patients asked by the doctor.
- Answered queries of patients that are within my capacity as a nurse.
2006: Temporary Nurse, Private Clinic
- Worked as a substitute of a nurse for one month.
- Checked and received patients before they see the doctor.
2000 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, London University
Internship in a local hospital for four years.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.