Plastic Surgeons are licensed medical surgeons who are more aptly called reconstructive surgeons whose expertise lies in the field of reconstructive surgery. They are well versed in human anatomy and in the reconstruction of skin and tissues, bones and ligaments for purposes of restoring damaged body tissues and bones or enhancing one’s physical form. They can specialize in treating burn or accident victims, children with physical deformities while others specialize in the more popular and lucrative area of cosmetic reconstruction to cater to the vanities.
Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon CV Format
Dr. Marvin T. Hudson, M.D.
West St., San Jose, CA
Phone: (408) 878-8798
To work as a Plastic Surgeon in for a reputable hospital specializing in the treatment of burn victims and physically deformed individuals
1996 – Present: Resident Plastic Surgeon, Good Samaritan Hospital, CA
- Examine extent of burn condition and prepare patient for reconstructive skin grafting procedure.
- Examine congenital deformity or disfigurement caused by traumatic accident and develop the reconstructive surgical plan to restore patent’s physical condition.
- Attend seminars locally and overseas the emerging trends in reconstructive surgery.
Skills and Qualification
- Passed medical board requirements to practice in the state of California in 1996
- Passed the US Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE) in 1996
- Excellent skill in handling and treating burn patients as well as deformed bone structure
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills
1993 – 1996: Internship with specialization in reconstructive surgery at the University Medical Center
1990 – 1993: College of Medicine, University of Southern California
1987 – 1990: BS in Anatomy, California State University
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request