Physical therapists are health care professionals that provide important assistance to patients who have lost physical capabilities due to accidents, illnesses, or inborn conditions. They formulate a therapy program for each patient and help them regain or improve their physical strength.
Sample Physical therapist CV Template
Dr. Wendy Freeman
London, WC2E 7HU
I hope to be employed as a physical therapist and work for the recovery of patients dealing with physical incapacities and health problems. I want to work in a working environment that challenges me to excel further.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of work experience as a physical therapist in a government hospital.
- Two years of work experience as a physical therapist in a private clinic.
- Highly experienced in handling different cases.
- Can work with patients with cognitive disabilities.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Very amiable and can deal with various kinds of patients.
- Willing to work long hours and travel related to work.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Physical Therapist, London Hospital
- Diagnose the general condition of patients.
- Create a physical therapy program that specifically fits each patient.
- Monitor and ensure that the therapy program is followed.
- Help patients recover physically from injuries and damage.
- Recommend a program to help patients maintain and improve their physical condition.
- Keep regular communication with patients.
2006: Physical Therapist, Private Clinic
- Diagnosed the condition of patients and gave them treatment.
- Planned and implemented specific therapy programs for the patients.
2002 – 2006: Doctor of Medicine in Physical Therapy, London University
Internship at the London Hospital for four years.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.