An ophthalmologist is an eye specialist. He/she checks patients that have problems with their eyes and vision.
Sample Ophthalmologist CV Template
Dr. Denise Wheeler
Rutland Road, Forest Gate
London, E8 8PH
I hope to become an ophthalmologist and share my skills and abilities to a broader audience. It is my belief that every individual should enjoy good eyesight and see the world in the best way they can.
Summary of Qualification
- Five years of experience working as an ophthalmologist in a private clinic.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Highly effective in relating with patients.
- Can handle numerous patients at a time.
- Can work well even under stress.
- Efficient and resourceful.
- Dedicated and passionate.
- Extended work hours are not a problem.
- Constantly updated on new technologies and research related to the field.
- Always seeking to improve skills and abilities.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Ophthalmologist, Private Clinic
- See patients and check their eye problems.
- Diagnose the eye condition of the patients and prescribe them treatment.
- Recommend eyeglasses with the proper grade to patients.
- Regularly check the eye condition of patients and recommend change in eyeglasses depending on each case.
- Perform eye surgery in some cases.
- Give advice to patients on how to keep good eyesight and eye health.
- Occasionally give lectures when invited to speak on eye health.
2002 – 2005: Residency, London Hospital
1998 – 2002: Doctor of Medicine in Ophthalmology, London University
1994 – 1998: Bachelor of Science in Biology, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.