Nutritionists may work in hospitals or for private employers such as food companies. They determine and create healthy food products and food plans for their clients and patients.
Sample Nutritionist CV Template
Birchtrees Drive, Birmingham
West Midlands, B37 0AF
I am seeking a position as a nutritionist involved in public health. With my educational background and qualities, I can contribute a lot to having a healthier population through a comprehensive food program.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years working as a nutritionist of a non-government organization.
- Can communicate ideas effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Confident in front of an audience and skilled in public speaking.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with different individuals.
- Skilled in making potential program users involved in the program activities.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Nutritionist, Food and Health Organization
- Provide counseling to individuals with medical problems caused by their nutritional condition.
- Give nutrition education to individuals that have problems of malnutrition.
- Provide nutritional counseling to individuals as referred by clinicians as part of the clinical treatment plan.
- Create and implement a nutrition plan based on the needs of the individuals.
- Consulted by the organization’s physician in the management of individuals with diabetes.
- Develop instructional and educational materials about health and nutrition for distribution to communities and schools.
- Give lectures on health and nutrition to families and students.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Nutrition, Birmingham University
Specialized in cardiovascular disease.
Passed certification exam.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.