A nurse is an essential part of the medical industry. He/she gives important assistance to doctors in seeing and treating patients. They perform vital functions such as giving injections.
Sample Nurse CV Template
Phone: 123 7351 6666
I want to work as a nurse in a government hospital to be able to employ my knowledge and skills for the benefit of the sick and needy. I am greatly capable of performing the demanding duties of a resident nurse in a public hospital.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years working as a nurse in a government hospital.
- Two years working as an assistant nurse in a private hospital.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that is important in dealing with patients.
- Highly skilled in verbal and non-verbal communication.
- An excellent worker individually and as a team.
- Industrious and diligent worker.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Nurse, London Hospital
- Receive patients during night and day shifts.
- Man the emergency room occasionally.
- Man the nurses’ station.
- Regularly make the rounds of patients to monitor their general condition.
- Give medicine to confined patients, whether orally or intravenously.
- Give vaccination to patients.
- Attach intravenous line of patients when needed.
- Ensure the well-being of the confined patients.
2005 – 2007: Assistant Nurse, Private Hospital
- Aided the nurse on duty in performing her functions.
- Talked to patients and their families if needed.
2000 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of London
Internship at the Bow Hospital for four years.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.