Medical researchers provide support to doctors and other health care professionals by conducting research on new treatments and diseases. They also verify and review existing medications and treatments.
Sample Medical Researcher CV Template
Marston Road, Birmingham
West Midlands, B26 5NN
I hope to work as a medical researcher for a reputable pharmaceutical company in which I will be able to maximize my good qualities and contribute to having a healthier mankind. I am highly qualified and I believe that I can contribute a lot to the medical industry and the company that employs me.
Summary of Qualification
- Two years of professional experience as a medical researcher.
- Exceptional skills in written and verbal communication.
- Has a passion for research and medicine.
- Rich experience in laboratory and field work.
- Methodical and orderly in conducting research.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Medical Researcher, Good Health Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Examine biological systems to determine cause of diseases and other physical conditions.
- Formulate plans for treatment and drug medication therapy.
- Conduct clinical trials to test effectiveness of treatments and therapies.
- Take blood and tissue samples and perform clinical tests and procedures to determine results.
- Perform clinical trials which will be the basis for making adjustments to treatment protocols and drug dosages in order to increase the effectiveness of the treatments or to lower side effects.
2005 – 2008: Doctor of Philosophy in Genetics, Birmingham University
2002 – 2005: Master of Science in Genetics, Birmingham University
1998 – 2002: Bachelor of Science in Biology, Birmingham University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.