A medical imaging technician operates laboratory equipment to help detect and diagnose illnesses and medical disorders. They should be knowledgeable of technologies such as ultrasound, X-ray, and MRI to produce images for the diagnosis of physicians.
Sample Medical Imaging Technician CV Template
London, N18 3EP
To work as a medical imaging technician in a workplace where I can practice my profession to the fullest and contribute to the recovery of patients.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years working as a medical imaging technician.
- Excellent eye-hand coordination necessary in performing imaging work.
- Skilled in operating equipment relevant to the job.
- Excellent skill in communicating with patients.
- Highly knowledgeable of regulations regarding medical imaging.
- Has an eye for detail.
- Very careful and accurate in performing duties.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Medical Imaging Technician, London Hospital
- Talk to the patients and their families to explain the procedure and answer their inquiries.
- Prepare and calibrate medical imaging equipment and ensure that these are functioning properly.
- Operate the equipment to be able to gather the needed image such as ultrasound and X-ray equipment.
- Strategize how to position the patient to get clear images of the specific parts of the body.
- Choose the best images to give to the physician and give initial observations about the patient and the image produced.
- Responsible for maintaining the good condition of the equipment and make repairs and adjustments if necessary.
2006 – 2007: Diploma in Medical Imaging
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Biology, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.