The job of a Medical Examiner is undertaken in health, criminal and forensic industries which involve tasks like investigation of the body parts of a dead body. The job includes the analysis of the internal and external parts of the body in order to verify the cause of the incredulous death. The responsibilities of these professionals are divided in two categories that is anatomical and forensic where anatomical deals with the normal analysis of the dead body whereas forensic deals with the analysis of the dead bodies involving criminal cases.
Sample Medical Examiner CV Template
2739 Randevive St.
Phone number – 120-479-6780
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
A highly resourceful and organized Medical professional recognized as the assiduous individual in my experience of four years in Medical precinct. A certification in pathology enhanced my knowledge and key skills which are required in Medical profession as a Medical Examiner.
Seeking a position as a Medical Examiner in a vast growing Hospital or Medical center serving in the field of Medical and Health care where my Medical skills and talent can be utilized.
- In depth knowledge of Medical procedures.
- Integrity and genuineness towards work.
- Able to lead and provide training to the team.
- Ability to provide correct reasoning for the results.
- High potential in solving criminal cases.
Life Care Hospital, Virginia
Medical Examiner, 2009– Currently
Meditech Medical center, Nebraska
Medical Examiner, 2008-2009
- Preparing reports interpreting the exact reason.
- Solve the mysterious criminal cases of suspicious deaths.
- Provide the reason, location, time of death and other related particulars in detail.
- Checking and recording all the signs and symptoms in the body.
- Providing the reports to the chief for further investigation.
- Master’s Degree in Doctor of Medicine, 2008
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, 2004
Available on request