Gynecologists are medical professionals who specialize in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases in the female reproductive system. They are trained and skilled in preserving reproductive health crisis, assessing the nature and extent to the problem and prescribing the suitable course of medical action. Almost every Gynecologist is also an Obstetrician to complete a wholistic expertise in the preserving women’s health.
Gynecologist CV Format
Dr. Bernadette S. Hines, PhD.
Broad St., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phone: (215) 988-4988
To work as a Gynecologist in a reputable state or city hospital with a thriving maternity health care section
2002 – Present: Gynecologist, John F. Kennedy Medical Center, Ph
- Counsel women patients, lactating and expectant mothers on the various preventive and active measures to maintain proper nutrition and heath at their most physiologically healthy age.
- Conduct pre-natal laboratory tests on fluid samples from pregnant mothers.
- Supervise ultrasound imaging for mothers who are at risk of premature birth
- Keep abreast with latest trends in maternal and women’s reproductive health care.
- Develop and re-evaluate post partum treatment options for childbirth complications in non-responsive patients.
Skills and Qualification
- Passed the state board requirements to practice in the state of Pennsylvania
- Passed the US Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE) in 2001
- About 10 years of years of medical experience in treating health-related problem in women as an Ob/Gyne
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with patients and hospital staff.
1999 – 2001: Internship with specialization in OB/Gyne at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
1995 – 1999: College of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
1992 – 1995: BS Biology, University of Southern California
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request