A general physician is a medical professional who finished a basic degree in medicine. He practices medicine in public and private hospitals and may see patients for general diagnosis.
Sample General physician CV Template
Dr. Elizabeth Stringer
Leopold Street, Bow
London, E3 5LG
Phone: 123 7351 5557
To be a general physician working in a government hospital where I can serve my countrymen and the nation. I have a passion for helping the sick and underprivileged sectors of society and would fit well working in a public hospital.
Summary of Qualification
- Five years working as a general physician in a private clinic.
- Highly skilled in dealing with patients and co-workers.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Can handle long work hours and numerous patients at a time.
- Trained in working in a public hospital setting.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: General Physician, Private Clinic
- Diagnose adult and child patients who have various illnesses.
- Recommend laboratory treatments for diagnosis and check-up.
- Prescribe medicines and treatments for patient’s recovery.
- Recommend specialists for cases that require further diagnosis and specialized treatment.
- Do follow-up check-ups until recovery of patients.
- Give immunizations to patients.
2004: Worked as a volunteer doctor for a non-government organization
- Travelled to far-flung areas and Third World countries as a doctor in medical missions.
- Did medical check-ups of adults and children who are poor and in need of medical attention.
- Prescribed medicines.
2001 – 2004: Internship at London Hospital
1997 – 2001: Degree in Medicine, University of London
1993 – 1997: Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of London
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.