Dietitians are health care professionals that give important service to patients and other individuals regarding proper diet and nutrition. They plan special diet programs for individuals needing particular diets such as athletes and diabetics.
Sample Dietitian CV Template
Mildmay Road, Islington
London, N1 6PU
I want to be employed in a position as a dietician to fulfill my passion in helping people have healthier bodies and better lives. It is my fervent hope for all individuals to improve their physical and mental well-being by eating healthy.
Summary of Qualification
- Two years working as a dietician in a government hospital.
- Excellent skill in communicating and dealing with patients.
- Great ability to relate to patients and have them accept my recommendations about their diet.
- Has been given the opportunity to address the diet needs of different kinds of patients.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Dietician, Islington Hospital
- Help monitor the sugar and caloric intake of diabetics.
- Make specialized meal plans for persons that have specific nutritional needs.
- Recommend meal plans for persons based on the nutrients that will be most helpful to them.
- Create meal plans for patients that have restrictions in their diet.
- Make sure that the nutrients needed by a patient are supplied by the food they are provided.
- Plan a suitable menu for those who want or need to lose weight, especially for health reasons.
- Help the physician in meeting the nutrient goals for patients.
2003 – 2007: Bachelor of Science in Nutrition, London University
Passed certification exam.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.