Cardiologist CV like any other medical CV should include the person’s education, experience and willingness to accept employment in a hospital. Succinct information regarding the extent of experience in the field of cardiology should be given in the CV so as to attract prospective employers. The CV template should also ideally reflect the future goals and aspirations of the person.
Sample Cardiology Resume Template
234 Bakersville Rd,
Mobile Number: 44 2343 5767
Telephone Number: 012345 86958
With over six years of experience in the field of cardiology, I am looking for a challenging position in a hospital to practice in the field of clinical cardiology. I possess excellent communication skills and am confident to take the right decision even in extreme stress situations.
MD, Cardiology, 2003
MBBS, Kingston College, 2001
2007-Present: Cardiologist, Kingston Hospital
- Specialized in adult cardiology, diagnosis, prevention and medical management
- Conducted extensive research on the methods of preventing adult cardiac problems
- Assisted in various surgical procedures including angioplasty etc.
2004-2006: Cardiologist, Charleston Hospital
- Involved in research and development of methods for treating heart diseases
- Wrote various papers on newer methods of treatment
- Conducted angioplasty, cardiac catheterization, cardiac pacing and electrophysiology
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent command over surgical procedures
- In depth knowledge about cardiac and vascular diseases
- Ability to work under pressure and take correct decisions
- Conducted angioplasty and cardiac catheterization
- Conducted cardiac pacing and electrophysiology