A bioinformatics researcher is a person who applies the knowledge of computers to store data like genetic analysis and molecular biology information. The bioinformatics field uses principles to develop and apply methods in the field of medical to develop aspects of molecular biology. The bioinformatics researcher uses knowledge of computer science to evaluate research and medical data and information.
Sample Bioinformatics Researcher CV
France – 8584
I am an experienced professional looking forward to a good job position where I can develop my skills and capabilities and provide good research for my organization. I possess excellent verbal as well as written communicative skills. Apart from that, I have good presentation skills and have good knowledge of molecular biology aspects ands handling of laboratory equipments. I have good knowledge of advanced computer applications as well as biological science and molecular biology.
2005 – Present: Molecular Biology Research Scientist, Lab
- Responsible for improving research methodologies.
- Trained and informed microbiologists and junior assistants.
- Made reports of the work done and tests conducted.
- Preserved cell structures and samples of work and tests conducted.
- Responsible for testing new software solutions.
- Prepared technical reports and updated database with information.
- Provided statistical support for genetic analysis.
- Measured and managed gene information.
2000-2003: Bachelors in Bioinformatics, Medical College.
2003-2005: Masters in Bioinformatics, Medical College.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.