The Anesthesiologist is a licensed doctor with the proper certificated training in anesthesiology. Categorized as peri-operative doctors who take care of patients before, during and immediately after a major surgical operation, anesthesiologists administer anesthesia and monitor levels in patients undergoing surgery for intraoperative adjustment and administration of anesthesia.
Sample Anesthesiologist CV Template
Dr. Geoffrey E. Davis, M.D.
Denmark Hill St., London
To pursue a career as an Anesthesiologist in a metropolitan hospital
2006 – Present : Anesthesiologist, King’s College Hospital, London
- Provide anesthesia support for patients undergoing cardiopulmonary surgeries.
- Prepare patient for administration of general anesthesia prior to surgery
- Ensure that anesthesia monitoring appliances are in top condition prior to any scheduled surgical operation.
- Mentor nurses planning to undertake certification in to become certified anesthetists.
2001 – 2006 : Resident Emergency Ward Physician, University Hospital, Geneva
- Perform emergency surgery and first level care to patients as required
- Provide proper diagnosis and reference to the right specialist as required.
- Extensive experience in anesthesiological assistance in surgery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills for dealing with patients.
Received hospital citations 2007 and 2009 for dedicated anesthesiological work based on fellow doctors’ and nurses’ feedback.
2001 – 2002: Anesthesiologist Training, College of Medicine, University of Geneva
1998 – 2000: Internship and Fellowship at the University Hospital Geneva
1994 – 1998: College of Medicine, University of Lucerne
1990 – 1994: BS in Chemistry, University of Lucerne
To be furnished upon request