Anesthesiologists are essential members of surgical teams. They assist the surgeon by providing local or general anesthesia to the patient and ensuring that proper level of anesthesia is maintained during the entire operation.
Sample Anesthesiologist CV Template
Dr. Don Richardson
Dufferin Street, Clerkenwell
London, EC2Y 8RY
I am seeking employment as an anesthesiologist in a hospital where my knowledge and skills can be of help to patients. I believe that I can be a good addition to the hospital team due to my experience and educational background.
Summary of Qualification
- Five years working as an anesthesiologist in a reputable hospital.
- Highly skilled in the use of laboratory and medical equipment needed for the job.
- Rich experience in performing anesthesiology to patients undergoing surgery or needing anesthesia.
- Great ability to communicate verbally or in print.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Anesthesiologist, London Hospital
- Participate in the briefing and discussion of the medical team before operations or before giving anesthesia.
- Give patients local or major anesthesia depending on the type of surgery or treatment to be done.
- Explain to the patients the effect of the anesthesia.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of anesthesia throughout the surgery or medical procedure.
- Ensure that the patients recover normally from the effect of the anesthesia.
2001 – 2005: Took up Anesthesiology, London University
1997 – 2001: Bachelor of Science in Biology, London University
Internship at the London Hospital for three years.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.