Every successful TV News channel has a team who has a vital role for its success and a TV News Producer plays a significant role and has a huge contribution in this team. His major roles involve from telling the anchor which cameras to look into to the making of videos as well as graphics related to news to taking care of each n every aspect of news broadcasting .The CV of a TV News Producer must summarize all the relevant skills and experience required in this field.
Sample TV News Producer CV Template
1193 Pennsylvania Ave
Washington DC 20856
Phone number – 990-732-9022
Email Id: email@example.com
Having zeal to work in the growing sector of Media, I possess the ability to work as a team member and coordinate effectively with others as well as having the passion to lead others on the same channel resulting in the profit at personal as well as at the organizational level.
Intend to expand my career with a striking growth in your prestigious News Channel while looking for a challenging position in order to excel my skills and knowledge.
BCNM News, New Jersey
TV News Producer, 2007 – 2012
- Responsible for the formatting and producing of news for BCNM News.
- Supervision of staff was handled by me.
- Responsible for the planning, creation and production of the important newscasts.
- Handled many live coverage programs for channel.
- Handled the opening and closing of many programs.
- Organized many discussions and debates for channel.
- Thorough knowledge of video and news editing.
- In- depth & complete knowledge of production of live news broadcast on TV.
- Able to handle newscasts efficiently.
- Loyal towards employer.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Strong hold on communication skills.
- Masters Degree in Journalism, New Jersey University, 2007
- Bachelors Degree in Journalism, New Jersey University, 2005
Available on request