The ardent professionals playing a vital role behind the-scenes in efficient Radio broadcasting is a Radio Producer. A Radio Producer handles all the work scenarios related to efficient planning of Radio shows, directing on-air shows, editing of interviews conducted, handling the remote area broadcast, script writing etc. The CV of a Radio Producer must highlight his major work experiences along with his ardent and exquisite professional skills.
Sample Radio Producer CV Template
3392 Quaker Ridge
Phone number – 381-890-992
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Energetic and enthusiastic professional with experience of six years and seeking a continuous growth in the Media sector. Assisted various high level teams which has improved my asset of broadcasting skills specially in Radio Media.
Seeking a challenging position in one of the prestigious growing Media organization which will let me to make a real contribution towards the success and growth of the working organization.
- Thorough knowledge of broadcast media, especially Radio.
- In- depth & complete knowledge of production of live news broadcast on Radio.
- Able to handle newscasts efficiently.
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis and accounting.
- Good knowledge of social media.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
ABC Radio, New Mexico
Assistant Radio Producer, 2006 – 2012
- Assisted my senior in innovation of new ideas for news stories.
- Handled the marketing and promotional activities for Radio channel.
- Organized and Conducted interviews of many celebrities.
- Supervision of staff was handled by me.
- Responsible for the planning, creation and production of interesting and important newscasts.
- Responsible for the formatting and producing of news for ABC Radio.
- Diploma in Journalism, New Mexico University, 2006
- Bachelors Degree in Journalism, New Mexico University, 2005
Available on request