Photojournalist is a person who uses images to create news stories. The photojournalist collects images and photos to develop a news story or an article and report it. They use still pictures and photos. The pictures used are related to a current or a recent incident or event, they have the timeliness quality in them. The photojournalist should be capable of presenting narrative photographs in the sense that the pictures should relate a story or the news event.
Photojournalist CV Template
Denmark – 8674
I am an experienced photojournalist have good photography management and editing skills and can take the perfect clear shot of the picture. I am looking for an opportunity that will help me develop myself better and emerge out as a proficient photojournalist.
2005-Present: Sunshine Herald
- Taking photos of the major events of the city.
- Also created stories for some photo events and news stories.
- Did photography of the hard happenings and the on scene stories.
- Created photo effects by making a documentary of photos.
- Managed a library of different photos collected.
- Collected clear, high quality and truthful images for perfect news stories presentation.
- Edited photos to give the best effect.
- Compiled various colour and background effects as er the requirement of the photos.
- Read news scripts and accordingly arranged photos for the news.
2000-2003: Bachelors in Photography Journalism, Institute of Mass Communication Studies
2003-2005: Masters in Photography Journalism, Institute of Mass Communication Studies.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.