The professionals having charming personality, excellent verbal communication skills, a great charisma and a star like quality mostly opt for the profession as News Reader. They get the entire world to see their talent and also act as an interface between the people and the world’s news. These professionals are also sometimes referred as News Anchor. The CV of a News Reader must highlight his major work experiences along with his ardent skills.
Sample News Reader CV Template
2907 Boylston Ave
Phoenix AZ 2547
Phone number – 780-197-6552
Email Id: email@example.com
Being a proficient News Reader for all types of media, I see myself working for one of the leading media organization resulting in the enhanced growth of my skills as well as the organization.
Willing to work in one of the renowned media organization that will enable me to use my charming personality and effective verbal communication skills towards the benefit of the people and media as well.
- Friendly charming personality with ardent grace.
- Proficient in various languages.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Loyal towards employer.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Strong hold on communication skills.
- Ability to represent in an interactive way and reciprocate to the questions.
- Good leadership skills.
- Dedicated towards work.
Cee News, Montana
News Reader, 2009 – Present
There my major duties involve following responsibilities
- Handled the responsibility of delivering of morning as well as evening news.
- Responsible for the creation and production of interesting and important newscasts.
- Performed the reading of the news, done interviewing of the guests.
- Handled the opening and closing of the programs.
- Anchored many discussions and debates for channel.
- Bachelors Degree in Journalism, Montana University, 2009
Available on request