A Media Planner is a professional working for advertising agencies and make the advertising campaigns in such a way that these are delivered to the target audiences effectively by using multiple aids of advertisements and ensuring the best deal for the company. They create advertising strategies in such a way which will help to arrest the attention of audiences. They are responsible that how the advertisement should look like, its content and the placement and delivery of it.
Sample Media Planner CV Template
9003 Clark Ave
Phone number – 274-113-3758
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diverse experience of six years which helps me to utilize my skills and academic qualification for the development and growth of the advertisement agencies.
To build an auspicious career in the field of media as a Media Planner who will mark the presence with ingenious designing of media tactics which will help the clients as well as the organization to build a mutual understanding with the target audiences
Williams advertising agency, Illinois
Media consultant, September 2006 – Present
- Determining the needs of the audiences and develop the ads according to it.
- Communicate with clients and identify the target audiences.
- Demonstrating the channel through which the project will be advertised.
- Recording the monetary aspects involved in the project and spending it in appropriate way.
- Arranging meetings with clients, recording minutes of meetings and then follow ups.
- Admirable communication skills in the industry.
- Good interpretation of media strategies.
- Awareness of the latest techniques involved in media.
- Integrity towards the profession.
- Never feel reluctant for taking initiation.
- Masters of Arts in Mass Media, 2006
- Bachelors of Arts in Mass Media, 2003
Available on request