A Media Consultant’s job generally focuses on the fulfillment of the client’s requirements and advising them correctly for Media tactics. They also advise their clients that whether a particular advertisement will be beneficial for them and if not they consult with other team members and try to create it in such a way that it proves to be a profitable investment.
Sample Media Consultant CV Template
3900 Memphins Ave
Oregon WA 9182
Phone number – 811-356-9202
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a congenial Media Consultant having good judgment and problem resolving skills, I seek credibility in my knowledge and experience by contiously working for the Media sector and hence improving my proficiency towards the work. My vast experience leads me to the process of learning and achievement on daily basis.
As an ardent professional in my field I look for the opportunity to work for an organization which is well versed with the social Media and help me to utilize my sincerity and self motivation towards my work.
- Socially aware about the rapidly growing Media market.
- Management and presentation skills.
- Able to express ideas and views to others with ease.
- Allure others by providing strong and reasonable logics.
- Good hold on listening and vocal skills.
- Impel knowledge of sales, Media, marketing and production.
Diendlon associates, Texas
Media Consultant, 2011 – Till date
Albertsons Insurance Limited, Arkansas
Jr. Media Consultant, 2008 – 2011
- Advise clients about the prepared advertisement campaign.
- Reduce the risk of failure of the campaigns.
- Provide continuous support to the views of the clients.
- Focusing more on the presentation which will help to persuade the clients for particular advertisement.
- Bachelors of Arts in Marketing, 2008
- Diploma of Arts in Mass Media, 2006
Available on request