Chester, CH3 4BJ
I am an experienced writer seeking employment as a freelance writer for a magazine I can share my writing skills to a broader audience. My skills and educational background provide a solid foundation for excellent writing output.
Summary of Qualifications
- Two years working as a freelance writer of a local magazine.
- Three years working as a feature writer of a local magazine.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient and punctual in meeting work specifications and deadlines.
- Creative and resourceful.
- Can handle numerous writing projects at a time.
- Versatile and can write articles of different kinds.
- Work well under pressure.
- Can provide portfolio of published articles in magazines and newspapers during the interview.
Professional Experience / Career History
2008 – Present: Freelance Writer, People Magazine
- Write feature articles regularly for a section of the magazine.
- Write poems and essays occasionally when assigned by the editor.
- Take part in the conceptualization and decision-making of special magazine editions.
- Regularly discuss with other writers on articles that are timely and interesting.
2005 – 2008: Feature Writer, People Magazine
- Write feature articles for the lifestyle section of the magazine.
- Write poems if needed.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts, Chester College
Have been writing as a hobby since college.
Professional reference will be furnished during the interview if requested.