London, SE15 6NW
I am seeking a job as a film reviewer in an entertainment magazine where my creativity and writing skills can be challenged. I hope to work in a company that offers opportunities for growth and skills enhancement.
Summary of Qualifications
- Three years working as a film reviewer of a local newspaper.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills.
- Extensive exposure to various kinds of film from different countries.
- Passionate about film and the industry.
- Creative and accurate writer.
- Efficient and dedicated worker.
- Keeps updated on the films around the globe.
- Portfolio of published film reviews can be given during the interview.
Professional Experience / Career History
2007 – Present: Film Reviewer, London Weekly
- View films and write film reviews.
- Attend advanced screening of films.
- Recommend films to write reviews about.
- Constantly communicate with film directors and actors in line with the job.
- Also write film reviews for short films and documentaries.
2004 – 2007: Master of Arts in Film, London University
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts, London University
- Recognized by the Film Circle for being an active member and officer of the organization for four years.
- Represented the university in several film competitions.
- Recognized in some film festivals where I participated in as an independent filmmaker.
Professional reference will be furnished during the interview if requested.