Film editor is a professional related to film making process. The film editor selects the film shots and forms the sequence of film from it. The editor collects the shots, forms it into a continued sequence to develop into a film story. Assembling of footages and sequencing into a proper format is the foremost work of the person.
A film editor must creatively work with the layers of images, story, dialogue, music and the acting shots and develop them. Film editors generally play a major role in the making of a film.
Sample Film Editor Template
Scotland – 8573
I am seeking for an effective post as a film editor where I can develop my editing skills and experience. I have done editing for a major number of famous feature movies and documentaries. I have good knowledge of computer graphics and editing techniques
2007-Present: Univision Studios
- Handled editing of film scripts and assisted the director for over viewing of film projects and to understand his vision.
- Handled both television and film projects.
- Consulted with producers and directors in the production and post production process.
- Introduced new techniques and effect sequences of film editing for better editing of the film.
- Collaborated with music and sound technicians for fine editing and implication of the song sequences.
- Created animated and digital effects for design and modern effects in the film.
2000-2003: Bachelors of Arts in Digital Media Production, University.
2003-2005: Masters of Arts in Digital Media Production, University
Professional reference will be provided upon request.