Liverpool, L4 5UX
To be employed in a challenging job as a commercial artist where my skills and talent can be honed. I believe that the media industry is the niche where I can contribute my abilities.
Summary of Qualifications
- Four years of employment as a commercial artist of an advertising group.
- Highly proficient in verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Adept and skilled in the use of computer programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Familiar with various forms of media.
- Constantly on the look-out for changes in global trends and styles in the media industry.
- Creative and skilled in drawing and painting.
- Great skills in handling relationships inside and outside the workplace.
- Punctual and can meet deadlines.
- Can handle pressure at work.
- Independent and resourceful.
- Can provide portfolio of published works if necessary.
Professional Experience / Career History
2006 – Present: Commercial Artist, Great Commercial Advertising Group
- Conceptualize and design publicity materials such as flyers and brochures.
- Edit and layout photographs and graphics for print.
- Participate in meetings and discussions with clients to present project designs and ideas.
- Give ideas on how to improve the image and marketing of the company.
- Make budget proposals and specifications of projects when needed by clients.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts, Liverpool University
Professional reference will be furnished during the interview if requested.