A Cameraman is a professional in video media who is engaged in tasks for shooting video films and advertisement assignments. They usually work according to the camera scripts which are described by the directors in order to achieve a desired scene by using numerous film techniques like electronic, digital and film cameras. They play a vital role in interpreting the ideas given by a director for film making and perpetuate the configuration.
Sample Cameraman CV Template
3302 Brandon street
Pennsylvania TZ 2294
Phone number – 495-295-9503
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
An experienced Cameraman with strong academic and creative background and willing to gain and learn more in the profession of film making and increase my asset of skills while gaining an everlasting development in my career.
To excel in the ever growing film industry at a growth oriented position of a Cameraman where I can utilize my creativity and imaginative skills for camera direction. To work for the prosperity of the organization for which I will be employed and hence accelerating my career opportunities.
- Admirable knowledge of camera skills.
- Good communication and interpretation skills.
- Appropriate knowledge of camera angles and degrees.
- Know the techniques required for editing the shot.
- Versatile towards the work.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks on time.
Jeornalt Film Co., Montreal
Cameraman, 2010 – Till date
Untahlink Films., Montana
Assistant Cameraman 2008 – 2010
- Installation and setting up of the tools required for a scene.
- Advising the best way to shoot a scene.
- Rehearsals for a particular scene which will help to soot perfectly.
- Complete knowledge of the maintenance of the equipment.
- Aware of all the atmospheric factors involved and adjust settings accordingly.
- Bachelors degree in Electronics media, 2007
- Diploma in Mass media, 2004
Available on request