Camera Operators are the professionals who provide a great assistance to the Director of Photography for the proper art direction, evaluation of the composition of the performance, camera movement so as to create the cinematic experience. They endeavor for all the important tasks like preparing and setting up of camera equipments which makes them enables to form a rigid and firm support for the whole department.
Sample Camera Operator CV Template
3794 Brindston Walken
Colorado AV 3390
Phone number – 110-900-017
Email Id: email@example.com
Being a passionate and a hard worker with over seven years of experience, I seek to take a position as a Camera Operator in a well reputed and renowned organization where I can create an enthusiastic environment for the team with my skills and talent.
Extremely enthusiastic as a Camera Operator to join a company dealing with media and journalism which will provide a striking growth in my career as well as contribute to the growth of the organization itself.
Allienative news, Kelmania
Camera Operator, 2005 – 2012
- Responsible for handling technical features of light, film, filters, films and camera settings.
- Handled editing in the recorded sessions and the shoots.
- Responsible for operating zoom lenses and change images according to rehearsal instructions and plan.
- Assisting the department head in the various events.
- Test, maintain and clean the equipment for getting proper working.
- Ensuring the smooth airing of the programs.
- Responsible for handling the administrative tasks.
- Well versed with Media production strategies.
- Able to combine creativity with technical skills
- Excellent sense of visual composition, movement and perspective
- Creativity and problem resolving skills.
- Ability to work as an integral part of the team.
- Strong hold on communication skills.
- Excellent physical co-ordination and strength.
- Updated knowledge of current affairs and news.
- Degree in Mass communication, 2005
- Diploma in Journalism, 2004
Available on request