Broadcast Assistants are the media professionals who are responsible for the smooth functioning of the radio shows and programs. They provide comprehensive backing for the construction and the demonstration of the programs resulting in the daily advancement of the channels. They assist in several technical and general skills which include production, analysis, contemplation and research. They endeavor for all the administrative tasks which makes them enable to form a rigid support for the whole department.
Sample Broadcast Assistant CV Template
8863 Dunedin Ave
Germantown AT 9930
Phone number – 108-242-1347
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
A highly motivated and skillful personality combined with wide experience in journalism ensures the growth and integrity of the company. Assisted various high level teams at shoots and sessions which has improved my asset of broadcasting skills.
Extremely enthusiastic as a Broadcast Assistant to join a company dealing with media and journalism which will provide a striking growth in my career as well as contribute to the growth of the organization itself.
- Well versed with TV and radio production strategies.
- In depth knowledge of the technical aspects involved in broadcasting.
- Confident enough to provide exact information on time.
- Creativity and problem resolving skills.
- Ability to work as an integral part of the team.
- Strong hold on communication skills.
- Expertise in audio and video presentation.
- Updated knowledge of current affairs and news.
Zaybach News, Royalmania
Broadcast Assistant, 2011 – Present
Allienative news, Kelmania
Broadcast Assistant, 2009 – 2010
- Editing in the recorded sessions and the shoots.
- Assisting the department head in the technical events.
- Ensuring the smooth airing of the programs.
- Responsible for handling the administrative tasks.
- Resolving problems with congruential approach.
- Degree in Mass communication, 2008
- Diploma in Journalism, 2005
Available on request