Buckinghamshire, MK19 1EG
I hope to be employed as an art editor of a magazine where I can utilize and hone my skills and talent. It is my belief that I have a lot to offer and contribute for the continued success of the magazine.
Summary of Qualifications
- Three years of work experience as an art editor of a local magazine.
- Two years of work experience as an artist of a local magazine.
- Highly skilled in graphics and art design.
- Adept in computer applications important in art and graphics editing and design.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent management skills.
- Up–to-date with latest trends and styles in art and graphics design.
- Work well under pressure and promptly meet deadlines.
- Portfolio of artwork done and part of magazines under my supervision can be provided upon request.
Professional Experience / Career History
2007 – Present: Art Editor, Life Magazine
- Check and edit artwork before being published.
- Talk with artists about improvements to their artworks.
- Lead the brainstorming of cartoon and artwork ideas.
- Make artworks and graphics when necessary.
- Give trainings to new artists and interns.
2005 – 2007: Artist, Life Magazine
- Conceptualize and make artwork and graphics design for articles and cartoons.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts, Buckinghamshire University
Drawing a hobby and passion since college.
Professional reference will be furnished during the interview if requested.