Travel and meeting coordinators hold a position in different kinds of companies where their main function is to coordinate corporate efforts in relating to general travel and similar matters. They are also primarily responsible for providing assistance in all aspects of the planning and organizing of meetings and special events held by the company. In relation to coordinating travel, the travel and meeting coordinator ensures the proper documentation of travel expenses and he/she dutifully files these. The travel and meeting coordinator also documents costs incurred in the conduct of meetings and events. He/she prepares reports about travel and meetings that have taken place which includes information about the conduct as well as financial reports.
Sample Travel And Meeting Coordinator CV Template
Malmesbury Road, Woodford
London, E15 2NL
Dynamic and highly motivated professional searching for employment as a travel and meeting coordinator where there are opportunities for career advancement.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years working as a travel and meeting coordinator.
- Possess a professional character and good working style.
- Detail-oriented and meticulous in performing tasks.
- Able to respond to inquiries and requests in a timely fashion.
- Proficient in the use of relevant computer applications.
- Strong organizational and event planning skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Travel and Meeting Coordinator, UK Product Distributors
- Help in planning and executing meetings which includes looking for meeting venue, preparing budget plans, creating invitation and information packages.
- Contact members and sponsors for meetings.
- Manage events and ensure invitation of guests.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.