A technical marketing manager CV template is the basic structure which is used to create a resume by someone who wants to work as a technical marketing manager for a company which sells technical products.
The candidate’s responsibility is to come up with strategies to market and sell information technology products and for that he needs to highlight the skills and qualifications necessary to do the job so that the employer gets to know his potential.
Sample Technical Marketing Manager CV Template
Applicant’s name :
Date of Birth:
[Please write down the personal details of the applicant applying for the post of technical marketing manager]
To use my networking, communication and negotiation skills to work as a technical marketing manager with a reputed company which allows me share my knowledge and experience in this field. I also plan to _____________ [Please elaborate the career objective further so that it is in sync with job requirement]
- Passed high school degree from _______ [name of the institute] on _________ [give year] with _______ [percentage of marks or grade]
- Secured Bachelor’s degree in __________ [name subject] from _________ [name of the institute] on ___ [mention year] with ______ [percentage of marks or grade]
- Secured Master’s degree in __________ [name subject] from _________ [name of the institute] on ___ [mention year] with ______ [percentage of marks or grade]
- ____________ [Please add any other educational degrees which have a connection with the job the applicant is applying for or is important enough to be mentioned]
[In this section, mention the name of the organization where the candidate has worked earlier, the duration of employment, job responsibilities etc.]
- Worked as _________[name of the job position] with ________________ [name of the organization] during ____ [mention time period] where I had to ____________ [specify the duties performed]