Tax managers work for companies and public agencies where they mainly conduct tax research and help clients handle tax matters. Tax managers give consultation and give advice regarding the resolution of problems involving tax payment and tax deductions. They help companies and government agencies identify and implement tax planning and consulting opportunities. Aside from this, tax managers prepare and review the computations of clients of their tax payments. Tax managers also conduct technical reviews of income tax returns of individuals and companies as well as supervise them in the preparation of such documents.
Sample Tax Manager CV Template
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Efficient and organized worker is looking for the opportunity to work for a company as a tax manager where my skills can be challenged and honed while contributing to the success of the company.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of professional experience as a tax manager.
- Possess strong technical and research skills.
- Excellent staff management and supervisory skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships.
- Can work for a variety of clients simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Tax Manager, Ledger and Co.
- Conduct research on complex tax matters.
- Determine and help implement tax planning and tax saving measures.
- Manage and monitor multiple client engagements.
- Give business advice to clients.
- Manage staff and give trainings.
- Help clients in preparing income tax returns.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.