Survey interviewers may work in different fields of industries and may be employed in both public and private organizations and companies. In the business field, survey interviewers often take part-time positions and full-time positions as survey interviewers are uncommon. Survey interviewers are often employed by companies for specific survey projects or events that company’s conduct regularly to determine the pulse of the people about their products, services, or other topics that are relevant and would be helpful in improving the products and services the company offers. Survey interviewers may have a minimum educational attainment of a high school diploma since the most important skills are in verbal and written communication.
Sample Survey Interviewer CV Template
High Street, Highgate
London, N6 9JG
Skilled writer with knowledge in data gathering is looking for a job as a survey interviewerin a company where I can employ my knowledge and share them to the advantage of the company.
Summary of Qualification
- Two years of experience working on projects as a survey interviewer.
- Exceptional skill in oral and written communication.
- Excellent research and interview skills.
- Excellent people management and time management skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Survey Interviewer
- Politely approach and speak to customers and inform them about the survey.
- Explain the survey procedure and objectives to the customers and encourage them to take part in the survey.
- Assist the customers in answering the survey questions and accurately document answers.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.